Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Has any one got any pic's of finished trayback disco's

Also interested to know what is involved in getting one passed at SVA station.

What is tested?

What /how is it classified as?

Would it be the standard test or the ESVA test?

I noted that on the gov website they state that a SVA is required for Amateur builds,

Does that mean when done by a real professional company the SVA is not required?

Reason for my questions are big desire to stay within the law as don’t want any tugs OnRoad



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy