Sunroof Fault

RRMatador

Hello everyone,

After a battery disconnection i needed to set the windows and sunroof. Pressed the switch for the sunroof and it tilted up no problems, then went all the way back, then to the close position. Only it didnt fully close on the left hand side rear corner, and now the left hand side will not tilt. Any ideas what could have happened. Everything is well greased and lubricated, and like i said it tilted up straight away before. I've managed to pull off the black interior trim piece covering the mechanism - not easy as it's supposed to be done with the sunroof tilted open, but I dont have sufficient room to undo the torx screws.

I've read that the sunroof can be "levered" back into position, but it feels locked solid and dont want to apply to much force before i've explored other ways of sorting it.

TIA

Matt