New discovery 300 tdi owner

sussex-landy

After over twenty years of owning series 3's I have now sold them and bought a left hand drive discovery 1998 5 door which amazingly had 1 owner from new and will be preparing it ready for the alps.

If anyone is interested it has a veg oil system in it for cheap fuel which works well but I don't want it for the alps so I will be selling it, it would go directly into discos or defenders from what the info says and will take new or used veg oil lightly filtered which you can get for around 10p per litre is still fitted so can be seen running and fitted at my place as it would need taking out of my vehicle first.

I also have a small issue, the wheels have a locking nut which the owner can't find does anyone know how I can get a specific one or does anyone have this one in the pic I could borrow to remove them.

post-21981-0-73190800-1367652699_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It should be easy enough to fabricate, to remove them though get a large multi socket (20 point) that will fit over the "nut" with a bit of room to spare and cut a couple of rod dowels to fit into the hollows of the nut and into the indents in the multi-socket, remove the nuts and use them as fishing weights.