Fitting boot seats to disco 1 which didn't have them before

sussex-landy

I have diligently been working through everything on my 98 disco 1 ready to take it to its new home in the alps and have bought a set of boot seats 1. To give us some flexibility if we need them and 2. To fill the gap on one side where the previous owner had a fuel tank as he had veg oil in the main tank and I took it all out for France (it's n eBay if anyone is interested item 230981355359) the seats have come with lots of fittings and belts but no idea how they go in or if I need to modify things, even if they are worth tittle ie hassle vs benefit :)

Does anyone have any pics or notes on doing this.

Thanks

The kit I bought from Land Rover came with the seat mounting brackets which bolt to existing threaded fastenings. Seat belt threaded anchors are likewise already there. Kit should have come with new side trim panels that have pre- cut slots for top and bottom brackets and seat belts. Fiddly, but straightforward to fit.