Another One Stolen - Red 130 King Cab

Posting on behalf of a neighbour;

Red 130 king cab 200TDi with front winch went missing from Sheffield 10 on the night of Wed 5th March :(

Not many red ones around here, so if you see any panels up for grabs, please let me or the police know.

Hopefully there will be a photo to follow when the owner drops it off for me.

Many Thanks

Bill

Sorry to hear this.

I did try to post they were people without known fathers but some clever bugger has the software programmed to swap that word to a very unoquous phrase without nearly as much venom as the subject deserves.

I'm in Nottingham and will keep my eyes peeled for anything in Red.

Sorry to hear this.

I did try to post they were people without known fathers but some clever bugger has the software programmed to swap that word to a very unoquous phrase without nearly as much venom as the subject deserves.

I'm in Nottingham and will keep my eyes peeled for anything in Red.

I suspect by now, red parts rather than a red vehicle.

It's the fourth one he's had go in recent years, three from outside his house on a terraced road, and another from the local repairers, who by all accounts didn't bother to put his disk lock on it overnight.

I suspect by now, red parts rather than a red vehicle.

It's the fourth one he's had go in recent years, three from outside his house on a terraced road, and another from the local repairers, who by all accounts didn't bother to put his disk lock on it overnight.

Trackers are really cheap nowadays and If I'd have lost as many as him I'd fit one as it sounds like he's being targeted .....

John