Discovery 2 ACE issue

****inthemud

I am trying to find info on this for a friend.

His issue is as follows:

A front hose blew as a result of degradation.

The hose was replaced and subsequently the anti roll system has had no effect on cornering whatsoever.

No warning lights are showing but it would appear that perhaps the Dc1 and Dc2 valves are open and therefore the ram is just floating. However no diagnosis has been run yet to determine this.

Could dirt have perhaps been ingested as result of the blown pipe and therefore compromised the valve block?

Ingnition ON shows correct ACE light "Amber, red , off" sequence.

The pump is defiantly pumping!

Any previous experiences which don't involved bodging or removing this system would be helpful.

CHEERS!

There is probably air in the system. You can have it bled via Testbook (so I believe) or, alternatively, it can be "driven like it was stolen".

The latter will also get the air out of the system but it is not the recommended way to cure it - on his own head be it!

Peter.

There is probably air in the system. You can have it bled via Testbook (so I believe) or, alternatively, it can be "driven like it was stolen".

The latter will also get the air out of the system but it is not the recommended way to cure it - on his own head be it!

Peter.

I shall relay the info so far, many thanks!