4.2 cam suggestion

Baeau

Greetngs from 'notso' sunny California...........

I find myself in need of rushing the, planned, Spring rebuild (due to the sudden & horrible death of the '88 RRC 3.5). My only minor issue is deciding on which cam to fit. Over here, many owners fit one of the Crower cams. I've driven a couple of RRC's fitted with the Crower items. While they "feel:" that more power is produced, it is at the upper end. As the RRC is the wife's daily driver, a bit more bottom end torque would be nice. The other issue is emissions. Our State requires an every other yeat emissions test (passing) as a requirement for yearly registration. After searching many forums including here http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=50215&hl=%2Breal+%2Bsteel+%2Bhurricane#entry454760 , I've seen good reviews of the Real Steel Hurricane & Cyclone cams. Anyone have firsthand knowledge of said items? I've e-mailed Real Steel, but have yet to receive an a reply. I'm trying again after I post this. As always, I appreciate comments, suggestions & criticism. TA!

Thank you zim ! I'll go through them. A couple of the Kent cams looked interesting, but with the current exchange, they make them pricey. Most of my cam experience has been with small bloch Chevrolets, both performance street & road racing applications. One, almost, can't pick a wrong cam. Back to forum searching..................

Add in..........zim, found the post. The Crower 50229 is an option. Most all over here use the 50230.