Shot Blast Cabinets

mike4444244

Hi

Hopefully santa will be bringing me some money this xmas which i want to spend on a shot blast cabinet, cos i'm fed up of paying for it :) so basically if anyone has any recommendations for makes or suppliers etc i'd be grateful, would prefer floor standing ones because I'd like to get relatively big objects in like mini radius arms, cylinder heads, my V8 block etc? the bench mount ones look like they would get these bits in but not with enough space to work around what do you guys think?

Discuss.... :)

Mike

Ahhh cunning plan, how do you guys think the outside would stand up, my workshop isn't very big hence when sparks are flying they tend to fly everywhere! obviously i'd paint it, i wonder if it would be worth skinning it in ally? it just so happens that I have a good supplier of 18g ally sheet....

what do you guys think about eBay, not seen many 2nd hand on there myself?

mike

I would say that the ply will stand up fine to pretty much anything you would do in a workshop. Ally skin seems overkill to me. As Jez says, make a cover or a curtain or something to cover the viewing window though...

Mark