Safety Devices external roll cage, any tips on fitting before I start?

I've got a full external cage on order with Safety Devices, and before I start butchering anything, I thought I'd best ask the masses for tips or advice, as not wanting to make any errors.

I know it's just meccano but you can never be too careful, especially when drilling body panels, etc....

There are some pics IIRC on my build thread (linky at bottom sig), def measure 20 times and cut once ;)

All the measurement are in the fitting instructions

Quite a pig to fit and it took longer than I thought it would, but I fitted the internal bulkhead removal bar as well

There are some pics IIRC on my build thread (linky at bottom sig), def measure 20 times and cut once ;)

All the measurement are in the fitting instructions

Quite a pig to fit and it took longer than I thought it would, but I fitted the internal bulkhead removal bar as well

'Measure 20 times and cut once....' LOL, I like that.....would make a good teeshirt print! ;-)

Cheers, I'll take a look at your like whilst over a brew.....