Colway tyres

R Bates

Does anyone know of a supplier of Colway anaconda tires? I've read that they are back in buisness after going bust back it 2007 but after doing some searching i cant find any suppliers and i need a couple to make a full set.

TIA

not heard of them being back on the go yet..

my 31/10.50/16 colway m.t's are nearly spent though but they have served me well and no one else does a tyre that size!!

try tyre monkey on the web.. they used to be a main supplier i think..

I've been in touch with them but they haven't got any and don't know when they will.

The size is the problem for me, i can get Fedima trial aid which are about the same tread pattern but they dont do them in a 265/75 16.

265/75x16 is basically the same as 31/10.5x16. Unless you actually meant 15" rim size which is far less rare.

Camskill do a good range, they have Hankook muds for 77 quid each.

I don't think I would ever buy retreads again, after wearing out a set of Colwayy AT's iin 12k miles of fairly mundane motoring!

265/75x16 is basically the same as 31/10.5x16. Unless you actually meant 15" rim size which is far less rare.

Camskill do a good range, they have Hankook muds for 77 quid each.

I don't think I would ever buy retreads again, after wearing out a set of Colwayy AT's iin 12k miles of fairly mundane motoring!

definately 16s... colway the only company to do them ever it would appear!!

got 31/10.50/15 spares and they are smaller... 265/75 16 also smaller than what i have....

definately 16s...

got 31/10.50/15 spares and they are smaller... 265/75 16 also smaller than what i have....

I don't entirely understand how you can have 31 inch tyres with 16" rims that are a different size to 31's with 15 inch rims as the '31' denotes the overall height. Obviously I realise the rims are an inch different and yes there would possibly be a bit of difference between virgin and retread.

265/75 x 16 = approx 31.7" overall height.