Dear all

I would really appreciatte some help please. I have a Range Rover Vogue 2003 3.0 ltr

I am experiencing a number of odd indication to a fault. orignally I thought I had an air suspension fault but ive had it checked out and all the air susp is working fine.

The Air susp works fine when started up but before long turns itself off (and will not allow me to turn it back on) and shows a AIR SUSP INACTIVE fault, at times it works fine without any issue and with no indication

when I push the rear and front demist buttons the demist buttons illuminate then immediatelly go off and the auto temp switches on, the other demist button turns on the heater

the only other indication I get is when in reverse the passenger side mirror tilt down but at times does not reset itself until I operate the switch that allows the mirror to be adjusted.

thank you all for taking the time to read this, really hoping for an easy fix!

Danny

Does the car slowly sink when it's parked up or the Air Suspension Inactive fault is thrown up? If so then it sounds like there's a leak somewhere - the rubber on the air bags in the suspension struts are common ones.

Although having said that all the other electrical issues might point towards something dodgy going on there - have you got any signs of damp in the car? For example in the boot or behind the glove box?

Ed

No signs of damp anywhere, I took it into the garage and the air suspension is working fine. It's the electrics that everything seems to be pointing to. The air suspension switch locks out the system then coupled with the demist switch's operating the heating system and not the demist front or rear I'm confused

Regards

Danny

Do you have a diagnostics tool such as the IID Tool? They're invaluable on a vehicle such as this.

I would recommend the IID Tool BT (Bluetooth) version if it's applicable to your vehicle. There is little it can't do and for its capabilities it is very reasonably priced. Especially when you consider a dealer will normally charge £80 a pop to plug it in.

If there are electrical faults it will be invaluable in diagnosing them.