Wiring Diagram 110 CWS V8 & 300ti

Can anyone please help, I've downloaded the Rave manual but my computer is claiming it's corrupt!

Can anyone help as I'm sorting out the wiring on my V8 CSW, most of it was hacked about by the previous owner who's idea of removing bulb holders was to pull as hard as possible to get the stuff out, and there is a lot of damage to loom.

I have salvaged and repaired quite alot of it, however the haynes manual I was working from seems to miss a few items off the diagrams, like the horns etc!

To complicate matters I will be wiring up my disco 300tdi engine and box that I've transplanted aswell.

What I really need is a full wiring diagram for the 110 CSW 1989 plate V8. I can then work from there.

Any help would be greatfully recieved.

Thanks in advance

Andi K

my email address is andikeeling@fsmail.net if that helps

Andi,

I have got an Adobe PDF file of a 300TDi electrical diagram specifically for a defender is thats any use to you (its 32 pages long and about 2mb) I will be able to stick it in an email for you.

Tris

TRIS THAT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD MATE!

And yes I did mean to shout :P

Ive just tried emailing it to you and the email address has bounced back saying that is has failed, if the email address that you put at the bottom of your first post correct?

Yes mate, the box was full.

can you also try frumps80@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance