200tdi conversion

hi all,i,ve just put a 200tdi engine into my old 90 td and need to know what i will need to do to make the oil pressure guage work.On my origanal wiring loom there were two wires going to two sensors at the oil filter,but on the 200tdi you only have one.When i have connected them up one at a time the readings are either too high or too low.Will i have to change the sensor or the guage?

Remove the oil temp & pressure senders & adaptor parts from your old TD engine & fit them to the exact same locations on the 200Tdi oil filter head. or you can just swap the entire oil filter head complete with all the sender units.

you'll find the wiring connections at one of the big rubber multiplugs adjacent to the brake servo. or you can just swap the entire oil filter head complete with all the sender units.

you should already have these parts as in my photo & parts page here --- oil temp & pressure parts