Introduction and help

Dan T

Hi guys/girls.. New to these forums, I've got 1999 discovery 2 for the past 3yrs.. just thought I'd share my experience with the rest of you.. 

First job when buying my disco was... yes you guessed it, chassis rot some dounut had welded a plate over the drain holes (on rear trailing arms) which made matters a lot worse, I cut all bad steel and re-welded.. this was my end result.20150831_174131.thumb.jpg.90241e00624fa7d6add6b138b03c586a.jpg

Other problems was leaking air bag... replaced with a good used one (touch wood) all good so far.

I've had new radiator.. New starter motor.

Leaking sunroof lol I'm sure that anyone with sunroof has had the same problem.. my tempory/permanent solution is gorilla tape lol does the trick.

Now this is where you guys come into play where I am left stratching my head... yes I have the dreaded 3 amigos abs fault... what I have done so far.. plugged into diagnostics and this pointed me to a shuttle valve fault... i replaced with new shuttle valve, still had same fault. So I resorted to the shuttle valve bypass re-wire and guess what.... still have same fault can anyone HELP please 

Many thanks.. Dan from Derbyshire