Kirton Play Day

Bigwood

:rolleyes: Iff I have got the dates write Kirton is open for buiness on the 28th of this month. I have not been to Kirton as a 4x4 user, only to recover some poor persons 4x4 with my big yellow truck with flashing lights, ex very nice man. Should have my new tyres by then so will have an exscuse to try and realy get stuck or break something. Wuoldnt it be prety iff it snows, parehaps I do need treatment !!!. :D

:rolleyes: Iff I have got the dates write Kirton is open for buiness on the 28th of this month. I have not been to Kirton as a 4x4 user, only to recover some poor persons 4x4 with my big yellow truck with flashing lights, ex very nice man. Should have my new tyres by then so will have an exscuse to try and realy get stuck or break something. Wuoldnt it be prety iff it snows, parehaps I do need treatment !!!. :D

The 28th of jan is the next open day,

I'll be there, getting stuck and trying to break something :D

• 2 weeks later...
Strangely enough, so will I.

Snow and Kirton are not a good mix! Trust me, Ive done it and have the pictures to prove it.

Look forward to seeing you there.

:rolleyes: Are we LR4x4.COM readers meeting and holding each others hands or mine at least !!!. I am a bit nervous about Kirton after all the agro of changing a very rotten bulkhead and still receiving treetment for it I have to get out and get stuck or something. So far I think theres about four of us going plus a couple of the Northern Countys Green Laners so I mite be perswaded to buy the teas iff you are showing the stickers. Mines a White 90 with a Famous Four wheel cover.

:rolleyes: Are we LR4x4.COM readers meeting and holding each others hands or mine at least !!!. I am a bit nervous about Kirton after all the agro of changing a very rotten bulkhead and still receiving treetment for it I have to get out and get stuck or something. So far I think theres about four of us going plus a couple of the Northern Countys Green Laners so I mite be perswaded to buy the teas iff you are showing the stickers. Mines a White 90 with a Famous Four wheel cover.

Bigwood,

Ill be in a Silver full bodied Rangie, Dirtydiesel will be in a little white thing with no ground clearence :lol:

Come find us, unfortunately for me, I will be signing in and marshalling for most of the morning, but if you want a tour of the site, let me know, Im sure I can find time out.

Stickers will be on (LR4x4.com) so, teas on you :rolleyes: