Help needed in the shape of a LR mechanic

Hi I'm new to this here forum.im becoming desperate dealing with garages perceived inepitudeĀ or perhaps is all theatre for their entertainment and gain.so decided to try to fix things myself as much as possible. i did replace some pulleys an fix some bodywork. But now I need a person that enjoys working with these cars an have the knowledge to fix them. im happy to pay regular prices or I can help with bodywork spraying.(use to work as a spray painter )been trying to join clubs but is really hard during covid. thanks in advance

London seems to me to be a big place, and I understand high prices for buildings / floor area means labour costs are high to customers.
What I'm getting at is that if you can be more precise with your whereabouts people may be able to give recommendations closer to your location, even if the garages concerned are outside the M25. I don't suppose you want to be travelling to somewhere the other side of the city.

Edit.
I now see that you have posted in the Discovery forum that you are in Kilburn, but I still think that you should update your profile to say that, as that location will be shown in every post you make.

I can't help with the specifics, either with the vehicle or expertise local to you.

Regards.