Transmission Tunnel Trim Tailoring - LT85

I had intended to leave my transmission tunnel completely bare and rely on the original sound deadening. It turns out that's not going to be pleasant on long trips, so I've applied Silent Coat sound deadening on the tunnel which will need a covering of some sort.

The only two options I can think of are carpet or rubber.

Wright Off Road don't make anything for the LT85 so that's out.

I can't see any carpet options for just the tunnel, I don't want a full seatbox/mats/bulkhead set for reasons of cleaning, inevitable dampness and liking the look of the metal interior (yes I know how ridiculous that sounds).

MUC1253 is described as a rubber tunnel cover which sounds spot-on for what I want, but of course is out of stock everwhere but Craddocks, who haven't got back to me about whether they actually have one as their site says (I know they don't).

It's a complex shape so I don't want to DIY this, I want it to look factory. Is there anything obvious I'm overlooking that would suit an LT85, or am I going to need to have something made?

I should add, anything I get will need to be able to account for 4mm of extra sound deadening now added.

Edited by ThreePointFive