Trw master immediately failed

I have had nothing but a nightmare when it comes to brake mastercylinders. I build a large defender tipper  , so I thought  I put better servo on it a servo from a abs defender , one of the double ones. Anyway it came with one could not get as brake pedal at all so the seller sent another it was no better, so then bought a cheap one from ebay wrong type it was the non abs type I need the abs type, sent it back. Anyway bite the bullet bought a new in the bag trw one on ebay. You guessed it  , it's shooting a fountain of brake fluid in the reservoir  when the pedals pressed. The  brakes somewhat work but , it's not right. Contacted seller silence/no responce , I know ebay will refund but my question is will the seals from a non abs rebuild kit fit a abs master cylinder. They look the same only the ports seem to be on different  sides and the angle of the master is different and m12 rather than m10  but the cylinders look the same diameter , anyone know or is there something I don't know about those master cylinders. 

Thanks