whats it worth

HI

Been offered a 1 owner R reg 300 tdi 90. Its done 136k miles, reasonably clean, needs new drivers seat, new doors - (all the bottoms have corroded).

Also has a snapped front driveshart hardy spicer - so not sure if that means something else has gone in the axle or not - but drove ok in rear wheel drive only (minimum a new hardy spicer)

Otherwise ok condition apart from a few bruises here and there from 'a lot of light business use' and a slight backlash from the transfer box - possible gbox mainshaft?

interested to hear what you reckon its worth - I am waiting for the seller to come back with a price.

Guest dew110CSW

Don't take what I say as gospel though - Just my idea based on what I've seen around. Basically take the book price of one, price up all the repairs and subtract that from the price he wants, that's the most you want to pay for it.