Who went to Billing?

Betsy

Went to Billing, Thursday through Sunday. We took the caravan and stayed on the overflow camp. We were in the lower field on the DISCO3 camp. We had a great party under the awning and tarpaulin each night.

I did not do the off-road course this year, it looked a bit busy. Watched a few people getting stuck in the mud run though, and the water crossing claimed a few victims.

We had great fun getting some of the vehicles off the camp site, so in the end we took the caravans out of another gate we found, and went across the next field and up to the road.

Guest dew110CSW

Went to billing, even had a go in the off road course. Didn't end well though as I will explain when I've got more time, it's quiet a long story.

Went Thurs to Sunday. Had a great time, camped with the ORRP lot and luckily our camping area stayed dry (well not muddy just damp). Lots of lessons to be learnt by LRM for next time though I guess.

Guest dew110CSW

Some pictures of our campsite:

It was a case of go round slowly, even dropped it into Difflock a couple of times just to stop her from spinning up and away.

post-2159-1185309888_thumb.jpg

post-2159-1185309939_thumb.jpg

post-2159-1185310015_thumb.jpg

post-2159-1185310058_thumb.jpg

Guest dew110CSW

Can anyone remember the website for the company who were taking pictures on the off road course? Trying to find it now.