Help me green lane in the lake district

siggy

Anybody available for some greenlaning in the lake district Cumbria on or about the last week of november

I have approached KANKKU but Iam unsure if I want to go with the company (£79 for tagging along in my vehicle or £149-249 for 2 to 5hours tuition) or with fellow 4x4's

Please I don't wanna end up always walking lanes when I'm there...........

Can't help you with that one Siggy, but best steer clear of Parkamoor for the moment, I just received this from GLass:

The U5051 Parkamoor IS CLOSED FOR NOVEMBER 2005 Tony Hill, Ranger, inspected the route on Tuesday 1 November 2005.

After the recent prolonged heavy rain the route between Seven Wells and Selside is very wet and severely waterlogged in many places. The surface is muddy and soft. The route is not sustainable for motor vehicles in these conditions. Tony has therefore closed this route during the month of November.