Land Rover expedition talk in Bristol

Nick Boy

Not sure where this should go, "Out and about" just didn't seem to fit.

Anyway, Daniel is giving a talk about his expedition with the Wilderness Lectures in Bristol on the 23rd January.

He will be talking about the Lone Wolf Transglobal Expedition, and there will be a chance to talk to him and have a quick look round the Wolf for anyone interested.

Unfortunately, I can't arrange free tickets for anyone, but I can recommend it as a good evening talking about travel to far flung places in a Land Rover.

Thanks for your interest,

Nick Moylan

Also, thought you all might enjoy this...

hpim1126.jpg

Not sure where this should go, "Out and about" just didn't seem to fit.

Anyway, Daniel is giving a talk about his expedition with the Wilderness Lectures in Bristol on the 23rd January.

He will be talking about the Lone Wolf Transglobal Expedition, and there will be a chance to talk to him and have a quick look round the Wolf for anyone interested.

Unfortunately, I can't arrange free tickets for anyone, but I can recommend it as a good evening talking about travel to far flung places in a Land Rover.

Thanks for your interest,

Nick Moylan

Also, thought you all might enjoy this...

hpim1126.jpg

Thanks for that Nick. It could be interesting and I might just go along.

(By the way, the Wilderness Lectures website gives the date as January 23rd).

Cheers,

Bob.

Thanks for that Nick. It could be interesting and I might just go along.

(By the way, the Wilderness Lectures website gives the date as January 23rd).

Cheers,

Bob.

Oops, I wish I could put that down to a typo, but it clearly is my mistake.. Yes, it is the 23rd,

Thanks,

Nick and the Lone Wolf team

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder to anyone who is interested, the expedition talk by Daniel Moylan is tomorrow in Bristol (23/ 01/08) in the University of Bristol Chemistry department main lecture theatre as part of the Wilderness Lecture Series.

DSC02838.JPG

Just a reminder to anyone who is interested, the expedition talk by Daniel Moylan is tomorrow in Bristol (23/ 01/08) in the University of Bristol Chemistry department main lecture theatre as part of the Wilderness Lecture Series.

DSC02838.JPG

Hi Nick and Daniel.

My wife Carol and I have just got home from your lecture and would just like to say thank you.

It was interesting and informative. Although having followed you in the Landy mag, we were still able to learn more by being there, and talking to you afterwards.

The Wolf is a serious bit of kit! We will email you the pics of our 130 Pulse/radio comms Landy soon.

Thanks again.......

Bob and Carol.

Hi Nick and Daniel.

My wife Carol and I have just got home from your lecture and would just like to say thank you.

It was interesting and informative. Although having followed you in the Landy mag, we were still able to learn more by being there, and talking to you afterwards.

The Wolf is a serious bit of kit! We will email you the pics of our 130 Pulse/radio comms Landy soon.

Thanks again.......

Bob and Carol.

Thank you for coming down, we look forward to seeing some pictures of your 130 pulse. Discussing it after the lecture, Dan and I thought this could be made into the most impressive and capable camper ever!!

We hope you enjoyed the talk, and hope to hear more about your endeavours in the near future,

Thanks,

Nick and Dan