TUAAM Arms and CB Mounts

minivin

As I wanted a CB for when off with other people travelling, I decided to knocked-up a base to mount on top of a TUAAM arm on the military rovers:

DSCF1645.jpg

it follows the standard six hole pattern, I've fitted three bolts for the moment as I had some spare 1/4 BSF hex set screws in stainless, but not enough aerotight lock nuts in stainless:

DSCF1646.jpg

one of the holes has had the powder coat stripped-back on the arm and PR5A anti-corrosion compound put between the washer and the TUAAM arm to aid bonding, I'll be adding a proper sheathed woven bonding lead from another screw that I fit and take that down to the chassis to try and maximise the grounding.

Dimensions for the disc as follows:

CB_Mount.jpg

When I have a PDF of the proper drawing pack, I'll post a link up!

Suspect I'll get moaned at from the military rover people for having something shinny on there, but it's ALLOY ;) <cough> and it helps to slow the corrosion process :rolleyes: