anyone heading south from reading/fleet area soonish

denviks

hi all. just a long shot really. wondering if anyone was heading down towards portsmouth/ southampton way soonish that could pick up a rear step along the way......happy to pass on beer tokens .. :D :D

thanks in advance

Where from, I'm going upt north saturday, up the A34 to Brum, any good, and obviously back.

Where from, I'm going upt north saturday, up the A34 to Brum, any good, and obviously back.

I'm north of Reading in Goring - or Fleet which is the better half's place.

Depending on timings I could prob meet you near the A34 / M4 junction with the step.

Depending on timings I could prob meet you near the A34 / M4 junction with the step.

Ah, tis becoming clear, can do, will be passing that junction either earlyish Saturday morning or coming back Saturday afternoon, I'm also meeting someother mates further up on the M40 and we haven't finalised times yet, I'll PM you my mobile number and or put another post up when I know times, but I cant see a problem, meet in Cheiveley or something.

Cheers Bill

Just organised times with my mates, how does about 0930 at Cheiveley services grab you, its probably best for me to meet on my way up north as I am in fact going to Newcstle under Lyn to dribble over motorbikes so I'll need to be dragged out of the showrooms so don't know exactly when I'll be heading back, if this suits I'll PM you my mobile.

Cheers Bill

Can't do 9.30 - I'll call / text you as well.

We may need to sort plan B

Just PMed you, will be returning lateish afternoon, could text you on route to give you a more accurate time, but expect to be back in that area about four to five, will need you to text me your answer if its a goer as 1, will be away from my computer and 2 don't have a number to contact you, my number is on the PM

Cheers Bill