Regular co driver wanted

I need a regular co driver for about 10 events in the UK in 2008 and onwards. Dafydd is still doing a lot of events but cannot manage them all. If you are interested, I need someone for SR challenge series, round 2 of Howling wolf challenge, SR Euro Challenge, The Ultimate Challenge over Easter which is the first one I need a co driver for.

Full training and practice will be given if required, new car on the way which will be awesome. You can expect to be on the winning team on a few events if you have the right attitude and willingness to be competitive.

Alan , can do the euro challenge with you if you want/ still need some one

Dafydd

Hi Dafydd, can you pencil it in and I will let you know as soon as possible. It would be good for you to do it but if I take on another regular co-driver, I think it would be only fair to let them do a couple of the bigger challenges.

Alan

I have soom half decent expeirence in off roading and have done only a few minor local challenges. I am very willing to learn at the same time. However, I am only 16 and I don't no what the rules say about age?

I am not sure about the rules on age. You have a pm.