Not good vibrations

Francisco-Rey

Hi

I get some strange vibrations between 80Km/h and 110km/h when the car is in 4th or 5th gear but if I take it whit any gear, driving down some road for ex., it doesn't make any noise or vibrations.

Can any one get me some sugestions of what can it be?

Cheers

Hi

I get some strange vibrations between 80Km/h and 110km/h when the car is in 4th or 5th gear but if I take it whit any gear, driving down some road for ex., it doesn't make any noise or vibrations.

Can any one get me some sugestions of what can it be?

Cheers

Bom dia, eu v que você vive em Matosinhos. Está aquele o um sul justo dos chaves ou de esse em Porto de Leixões?

Eu permaneci nos chaves durante três dias que visito um cliente.

Eu necessito compreender completamente o problema que você está tendo. Assim se você gostar de me de contatar seu telemóvel, emita-meo através do pm.

Você fêz o steering guardar?

Meu disco é ligeiramente diferente a seu e eu não uso meu protetor do steering agora

A mais melhor consideração

Lawrence

Translation:

Good morning ,

I see that you live at Matosinhos. Is that the one just south of chaves or the one at Porto de Leixões?I have stayed in chaves during three days visiting a client.I need to completely understand the problem you are having. So if you would like me to contact your mobile telephone, send it to me via pm.Did you make the steering guard?My disco is slightly different to yours and I don’t use my steering guard now.

Best regards

check your propshaft universal joints. get under and try and twist the shafts a look for play in the joints.

hi ya, just had similar probs with mine! it was the rear rubber doughnut! when i gave it some gas made a loud noise and vibrated by me feet! with mine u could see the coupling was shot - looked like it had some string hanging out of it!! lol :blink: