laning around Kidderminster over Easter weekend...

freeagent

We're planning a weekends 'laning based at a mates house near Kidderminster over Easter weekend... anyone got any suggestions for 'must-do' lanes...???

There are several north of Kidder near Quatt, Claverley, Faintree then a little further West towards Craven Arms and heading towards the Long Mynd.

There are several north of Kidder near Quatt, Claverley, Faintree then a little further West towards Craven Arms and heading towards the Long Mynd.

Are these lanes worth doing and how long are they

Sorry for hijacking

A few friends of mine are also planning to play but on monday though !

Well it will have to be plan for another time

There was 4 of us min

Are local to them then

I am 6 miles the other side of Bridgnorth......................................................................

............................................After I wrote that I realised it depends which side of Bridgnorth you are.

I am half way between Wolverhampton and B'north.

I am bit busy for the next few weeks but maybe some time during April if you fancy a day out., probably a sunday.

I am 6 miles the other side of Bridgnorth......................................................................

............................................After I wrote that I realised it depends which side of Bridgnorth you are.

I am half way between Wolverhampton and B'north.

I am bit busy for the next few weeks but maybe some time during April if you fancy a day out., probably a sunday.

That suits me down to the ground

What kind of terrain is it and difficulties

That suits me down to the ground

What kind of terrain is it and difficulties

Well theres a bit of all sorts but you will get the odd scratch and depending on what you have got as where we can go.

If its nice and shiney then ASDA car park might be the limit :( , if its a bit bruised then we can go anywhere :lol: .

Well theres a bit of all sorts but you will get the odd scratch and depending on what you have got as where we can go.

If its nice and shiney then ASDA car park might be the limit :( , if its a bit bruised then we can go anywhere :lol: .

Dont worry about me mate

I have a disco complete with battlescars, on 33 bfg muds, rock sliders, snorkel, 2" lift, diff guards, winch and bumper so can play anywhere really !!