"we just finished"

git...

or the other fave

where?

"dare"

ok, you sure?

"yip"

(pant munching time)

big smile followed with "I never tink you dumb enough to do dat"........ just after Ive crossed something thats involved a fear factor of 14 out of 10..

agree with Jim though (this is getting scary), its gotta be fun - no bodys getting paid and theres no other reason to do it unless it makes you smile

nothings formulaic - just whatever works for each team

I like my wife co-driving for me as I'm quite proud of how good she is (in my eyes anyway) also we have so much fun in the truck and its grate quality time together.

Also she is mad and know what the truck can and can't do withing reason and is good at reading the ground which means I can trust her.

Also she can understand what the truck needs....

Me and saley have no choice but to scream at each other we are both going def :D:D:D:D

must be catching as is oft heard from all: what u say?.......

So has any one used head sets? if so any recommendations? I raise this as clearly communication is key and would (hopefully)

remove the need to SHOUT as you could set to account for personal deafness :lol:

seem to remember OG lending a set to his mate at one of james's events last year, any feed back on that OG?(Mark)