Disco door locks

trr777

Hi all, passenger door wont open from the inside, had a look inside the door, can't see whats wrong, tried the search directory but still no wiser!!, can anyone put it into plain (simple) english for me please, thanks, Tim.

hey buddy had a a similar problem with mine, sounds like the little spring has snape on the lock mechanisum, the are pennies on ebay, look under `landrover springs.

if your not far from Brecon, I wil open the door for you, well show you how I did it.

hey buddy had a a similar problem with mine, sounds like the little spring has snape on the lock mechanisum, the are pennies on ebay, look under `landrover springs.

if your not far from Brecon, I wil open the door for you, well show you how I did it.

Thanks for the offer, where exactly is this little spring situated?

the springis in the lock mech, you need to remove it, to replace the spring, its not easy if you have big hands :huh:

Thanks men, but I've fixed it! no wonder I could'nt see any thing wrong all it needed was the 7mm nut on the end of the rod leading upto the internal handle pinching up a bit to take out the slack, you were right about the large hand problem Russ!!, would of been easier to reskin the bl**dy door!, thanks, Tim.