Bath and West Showground

Brookers

For those of you in the south west you may be aware of the development of a new off road course at the Bath and West showground. At this years show pasenger rides will be available. Ok a bit tame for you guys but in the future it will be available for hire for club events etc. Anyway I have attached a few pics.

Come and say hello if your attending the show.

Cheers

Brookers

post-4857-1210709099_thumb.jpg

post-4857-1210710012_thumb.jpg

post-4857-1210710168_thumb.jpg

Top of the site (north end) where the clay shooting used to be on the hill side, follow the sound of my V8's!

Mine are the blue range rover and the 101.

post-4857-1210710419_thumb.jpg

Had the press launch today. Hummer UK brought down a new H3 and gave me the keys, sorry no pics I was too busy playing. I only bent one side step! not a bad bit of kit, it went every where I pointed it. Unlike the Jimney, Suzukie brought down, or it could have been their pro driver who insisted he had to use the brakes on every decent as low first wasn't low enougth :ph34r: At least the fotage of him stuck made it on to the news :lol:

Brookers