rrc soft dash straight through exhaust help please

frrfrr

hi there ,

can anyone help me ?

i am looking for a straight through type exhaust ie from the cat to back box for my rrc soft dash 3.9 auto .

is this a possibility?

mot man says my exhaust isnt up to scratch :unsure:

down pipes and cats are fine , but i would like a little more rumble than the standard

all help appreciated

hi there ,

can anyone help me ?

i am looking for a straight through type exhaust ie from the cat to back box for my rrc soft dash 3.9 auto .

is this a possibility?

mot man says my exhaust isnt up to scratch :unsure:

down pipes and cats are fine , but i would like a little more rumble than the standard

all help appreciated

Straight through will give you a lot more rumble than standard - annoyingly so. I put a free flow system (not straight through - it had a couple of mufflers) on my old range rover which made a nice noise at idle but even that was a bit loud for my tastes. It was second hand and had lost it's labels, but I think it was an SS system.

I know MM4x4 sell them - think this is the one you'd want, although I'd be tempted to get a full system and never have to worry about any of it rusting through again. Hope your wallet is nice and fat at the moment, though...

Try a local (to you) boy racer place that does Zaust stuff. A garage here made and fitted a 2.5" SS system, for me, back to front with two small boxes. £250 all in. They more or less followed the original route, with a couple of tweaks I asked for to keep the exhaust as high as possible.

http://www.zaust.com/Dealer_Locator2.asp