90 rear crossmember

This weekend I need to change the rear crossmember on a 300tdi 90. Having looked at the tech pages I have noticed that a few people have had issues with some suppliers quality. Does anyone have any reccomendations for a supplier who does next day delivery (need to have it here by friday night really! (vehicle based just outside Abingdon, Oxfordshire)

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks

Henry

Thanks for that, I have just been printing off that tech thread!!

I will give them a ring, he did mention some problems fitting however so wondered if there was anyone else...

Any other reccomendations?

You could try Paddocks but I think Les described it a "bean tin" quality last time he used one...

Paddocks Link

The harder route is fitting a genuine cross member, but you don't get any extensions. Les is spending my money at present sealing one up for me for fittinglater this month.

It came from Muddytrax. I doubt he'll bee able to get it and deliver before the weekend.. Maybe you have left it a bit late....

Muddytrax link

Neil