warning light for dif lock in disco 2

jose

There is probably still a diff lock switch though - on some vehicles you can actually engage it with a spanner on the outside of the t/box. I think the ABS is disabled when you do engage it manually like this so that is probably why the light is on.

I would guess that the diff lock switch is playing up, if it isn't electrical then you might have a problem with the centre diff if the thing is saying it is in difflock.

• 2 weeks later...
There is probably still a diff lock switch though - on some vehicles you can actually engage it with a spanner on the outside of the t/box. I think the ABS is disabled when you do engage it manually like this so that is probably why the light is on.

I would guess that the diff lock switch is playing up, if it isn't electrical then you might have a problem with the centre diff if the thing is saying it is in difflock.

Thank you for the advice

The diff lock is mechanical,I haven´´t got the linkage to conect it. The first light to come up is the diff lock light and after the TC-ABS.Then the dif lock light goes,leaving the TC-ABS on.They check the aAB sensors-slab ecu and now the are going to check the wiring loom.Stil no fault in the diagnostics ( Land rover original)

Any more ideas.

Thank you jose