Paint - arrgghh - how to deal with blisters and spiders..?

The back end of my 90 is littered with bubbles and spiders in the paintwork. I don't have time to take all the lights off, rub down the whole panels, respray, etc. Does anyone have a quick method? Just wondering how to tackle the oxidation behind the 'tabs' sticking up on the crossmember and the spiders on the panels next to the vertical corner pieces on the rear end.. It's all such a timeless (aka archaic & carp) design and wouldn't be tolerated elsewhere in the motor industry, my motors only done 38k miles. I told my neighbours, who have just bought a new 110, not to leave it out in the rain..

The back end of my 90 is littered with bubbles and spiders in the paintwork. I don't have time to take all the lights off, rub down the whole panels, respray, etc. Does anyone have a quick method? Just wondering how to tackle the oxidation behind the 'tabs' sticking up on the crossmember and the spiders on the panels next to the vertical corner pieces on the rear end.. It's all such a timeless (aka archaic & carp) design and wouldn't be tolerated elsewhere in the motor industry, my motors only done 38k miles. I told my neighbours, who have just bought a new 110, not to leave it out in the rain..

spiders? you can get surface imperfections out with a compound and a mop,oxidation needs repairing properly, I said before if you go see Kenny Doulle on the carse 01463 230302 he will do it, he charges about 100 for a whole bonnet max, He would do it very cheaply, I worked for him and got a lot of training off him before moving to a bodyshop in england.

On another note i posted the paint for you today to do your cross member.

Can't really afford for others to do any work and the Landy is in the barn doing nothing anyway. Considering I totally rebuilt a 90 over 2½ years, respraying every bit of it individually then bolting it together, (my own version of The Long Way Round) it was a bit of a daft post.. I decided to have a go at the hard bits before the crossmember. Oh, well, I was feeling a bit off (minor viral thing) and ticked off about the pathetic way Landys are put together. After 16 think I'd know by now.. My idea of 'spiders' are the creeping bumps under the paint with 'legs'. Oxidisation or different metal reaction, I think. There's even one or two inside.. I'm naming mine 'Mud Trap' after the pile of poo I got from behind the rear panels. Many thanks for sending the paint. Hope you put your address in it so I can send moolah.. Once it gets back on the road I have to test for clutch slip as it smelled a bit off and slipped slightly after a long slow descent down Abriachan hill. Oh joy, a probable clutch job, I can barely contain my ..

A bumper sticker I bought at Findhorn yesterday:-

Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons

For You Are Crunchy and Good With Ketchup.

Ed