Wales lanes near Snowden

Does anyone have details of routes & tracks in Wales please??

I will initially be heading for Snowden, but as I have a few days, can branch out from here within reason (a couple of hours maximum)

I primarily want to camp (wild if possible??) and want something none damaging & certainly not extreme!

Any ideas or recommendations gratefully received.

If you would prefer to PM any grid references, then please do so, you dont know who reads these things!

Many thanks

Martin

Done a bit of looking around, and the Wayfarers Pass sounds good.

Can somebody please send me any grid refs for this route please? Is it Landranger 125 I need to be looking at?

For tracks near Snowdon, I am studying Landranger 115. What grid refs can you recommend from near here please?

Cheers

Martin

Cheers Paul.

I was supposed to be leaving for the Pyrenees tonight, but a coolant leak has forced me to cancel. I am SO annoyed.

In an attempt to salvage some of my holiday, I will be coming to Wales on Thursday or Friday for a week.

I think my girlfriend may be with me for at least the weekend, but the rest of the time I will be alone, and a little company might be an idea.

Do you have any grid refs that I can start working with now though?

Cheers

Martin