Disco Battery discharging

Reng

And with the downturn of the economy, I reckon a lot of people who can't afford the repayments on their vehicles will suddenly have them 'hijacked' rather than repossessed.

This normally also the time that bargains appear, people tend to over react and gets rid of their V8's, diesls etc. Watch Auto Trader and the likes, as well as the financing companie's reposession auctions, they normally only want what is outstanding, and if one looks carefully, very nice bargains come on the floor.

:unsure: Oops, sorry, thread hijack.

I will have the tracking unit checked some time soon as a lot op people indicate that this can cause problem. However the supplier of the unit indicate it should have 5 year life span and has only been in the vehicle for about 3 so I guess checking it will be best. I have partially completed pulling fuses and checking for changes in current draw but not luck so far. I pulled the all the ancillary ones such as radio, interior lights etc and saw no change