35" on disco Td5 anyone pictures?

Theo disco

I am looking for a new set offroad tires, and would like to go bit bigger. Have now Insa Turbo 265/75R16 (are almost 33" tall, much bigger than my spare still unusage Bfg 265/75R16)

I want tires also drive controlable onroad.

Have anybody 255/85R16 under the discoII??? or bigger???

Best regards Theo ;)

Thanks for the quick answer, looking for mayby even larger. Do you have same ratio diff's 3.54???

What sort of wheelarch extention you have?

My car has 2" lift Ome. but is little sag at front. will put bigger springs there.

I want still be able to do normal road usage. The Insa Turbo (simex profil) are not very stable on the road, and wear very quick.

I had 265-75R16 bfg mud before and they last....

I would like something + 33" or 34" but not to wide!!!!

the 255/85/r16 is baisically 33.6(34 will be fine) i did some measuring today you can fit 35" on a disco with a 3" lift fine. or on a 2" but the arches have to be chopped more than they are on mine(which is alot) and i am running the same ratios yes...my acceleration hasnt been effected much but then it is quite light!

255 i think is a good with it all fits in with a 7" offset rim and wheel spacers. if you have challange suspention then you may have some problems with a 2" lift, the inner arch fills up very quickley which can cause problems....

4-15.jpg

i am changing to a bigger tyre soon aswell, 35+. there is nothing wrong with the BFG MT it is a good tyre, well behaved on the road and a fair price

if you havnt got your eyes set on some simex extreme treckers or boggers or something else super aggresive then i would buy these, they are also avalable in 35 but are quite wide and are on a 15" rim.

hoope that helps.

hang about. im being thick here and diddnt read the thread properley and wasnt aware we are talking about a TD5.

my dad has 265/75 r16 on his TD5 and its fine. we worked out to fit my tyres on his he would need an arch chop. then worked out to fit 35s on it he would need a 3" lift and an arch chop. you wont have to worry about filling up the arches as they are HUGE on a D2

my point still stands. you should be fine :lol:

P1010105.jpg