Avon Rangemaster 6ply

Thank you very much everybody!

I'm sorry I've not replied you sooner, but no internet at home, so I had to wait to come back office :ph34r:

As I'm looking for four robust and long lasting tyres, I think I'll go for Avon this time. As you all know N/A diesel is very slow and I hope not to be much scared on the wet :blink: ....

I can fit only 750-16, so BF Goodrich are not an option, Michelin XZL have a too much off road tread for me, and Goodyear are much more expensive than Avon!

I'm lookin for a good all-round tyre, I already have four mud romuld in my garage, but use the two o three time a year for off road events, but are too much noisy and unconfortabile for everyday use.

No problem for the snow: down here snow chains are a must have in winter, just mind that on alpine tracks is illegal to drive without taking them whit you, all winter long! :)

Ciao e grazie!

Allan

Still 3x Avon rangemasters on rims 10mm tread 7.50r16 free for uplift/arrange courier/pay for courier one was bald and They were all taken off... Fed up looking at them... Will be disposed of soon....?

It seems I've replied in the wrong place...

Anyway, thank you for your offer! I'm only afraid that shipping the tyres to Italy would be very expensive and complicated. Have you any idea about that? And, most important, how can I repay your offer, living at such big distance? :(

Ciao

Allan