37" Creepy Crawlers on a RRC

reggie

I've had a baby girl.

Congratulations. :i-m_so_happy:

I want to get some poly bushes fitted before it goes back on the road

Well, if you need a hand give me a yell, i'm not too far away and would mean i can blag a ride in the truck then! :D

Plus, my mate has a Land Rover friendly MOT station...

Congratulations. :i-m_so_happy:

Well, if you need a hand give me a yell, i'm not too far away and would mean i can blag a ride in the truck then! :D

Plus, my mate has a Land Rover friendly MOT station...

I may just take you up on that offer because funny enough I've been thinking about getting it back on the road this last few days.

Its been sat on the drive far to long, this time last year I had ignition problems that I got sorted (could do with some new leads though)then the tax & mot ran out. We then found out about the baby so I set about landscaping the front & rear gardens in spring which I didn't finish until Nov 1st, bits round the house, nursery etc, baby arrived Oct 23rd & now it's too bloody cold :o

All in all my rangie has been neglected for 12 months now & I really want to get it back on the road. I was just thinking about taking it to an MOT station to see what it needs but worried about what it might fail on! It's been that long I can't remember all the faults that need fixing but I want to get it in tip top condition.

Well, don't know where in Worcs you are but this is my mate's station here:

http://www.yell.com/maps/MapAction.do?&nat_id=2321230&businessType=MOT+TESTING&location=HR7+4TF&sl=false&storePC=HR7+4TF&ssm=&companyName=Three+Pines+Garage&replayURL=/b/Three+Pines+Garage-Mot+Testing-Bromyard-HR74TF-2321230/index.html

Mark who does the testing has a hybrid (2a/RR/Defender) and isn't the sort to dick you around. Obviously might be a bitch if it's miles from yours and it fails though!

Either way; the offer stands for a hand with the spanners if you're in a spot. :i-m_so_happy:

Well, don't know where in Worcs you are but this is my mate's station here:

http://www.yell.com/maps/MapAction.do?&nat_id=2321230&businessType=MOT+TESTING&location=HR7+4TF&sl=false&storePC=HR7+4TF&ssm=&companyName=Three+Pines+Garage&replayURL=/b/Three+Pines+Garage-Mot+Testing-Bromyard-HR74TF-2321230/index.html

Mark who does the testing has a hybrid (2a/RR/Defender) and isn't the sort to dick you around. Obviously might be a bitch if it's miles from yours and it fails though!

Either way; the offer stands for a hand with the spanners if you're in a spot. :i-m_so_happy:

I 100% want to get it all sorted & back on the road, would be worth you having a chat with him for me to see whats what.

I've only been round this area for around 2 years & don't know many garages so I struggle to know who to trust etc, also being on my own sometimes things are a bit of a nightmare.

I'll send you a pm.