roll cage

timmymac

I haven't managed to find any that are local to Kent :( The best I can find (for reputable/recommended companies) are North Off Road (Skipton, North Yorkshire), Whitbread Off Road (Almost on the western coast of Wales) and Performance and Protection (can't remember where they are but their website is www.ppcages.com)

With regards to building your own - as long as you follow the spec and design criteria published by the MSA, you should be fine. There are a couple of handy links pinned to the top in the Tools and Fabrication Forum. Have a read through and see how daunted you feel!!

HTH

Adrian

I haven't managed to find any that are local to Kent :( The best I can find (for reputable/recommended companies) are North Off Road (Skipton, North Yorkshire), Whitbread Off Road (Almost on the western coast of Wales) and Performance and Protection (can't remember where they are but their website is www.ppcages.com)

With regards to building your own - as long as you follow the spec and design criteria published by the MSA, you should be fine. There are a couple of handy links pinned to the top in the Tools and Fabrication Forum. Have a read through and see how daunted you feel!!

HTH

Adrian

ok thanks very much for your help ill have a look