Hedman Headers?

RR370

I have Hedman Headers on my Rangie but its right hand drive. Ive had a look at a left hooker and i cant see why you would have to raise the lump. Are you sure that the nice man that sold you the headers gave you the right ones. Just a thought.

Jeff.

Jeff,

I checked the part number with another forum and it's correct. It's a this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hedman-3980...sspagenameZWDVW from Summit racing. The right side looking form the front hits the chassis and block were the 4 pipes go to one. I need about another 2cm to clear. The other side I didn't try yet.

Plus now it's raining hard so I can't do the work as the car is outside and it's dark when I get home. I'm going to try again at the weekend.

So did the headers make a difference in performance? what carb are you running?

The Headers are for right hand drive! Summit racing do not mention this and you would think seeing as they are in the USA they would sell left hand drive headers. Anyway lifting the block off the engine mounts about 2" gave me enough to clear the brake servo/booster. then the header fitted OK. Of course it did not line up with the original exhaust but I'm changing that anyway so that's not important but maybe for some folks.