Kenlowe hotstart help

Hi all, I've just changed my 300tdi for a 56 TD5 and I kept my old Kenlowe hotstart system. I would obviously like to install it thanks to this lovely weather, but I am unsure of the cooling system arrangement on the TD5 as it looks different to the 300tdi. Any info or diagrams of where it should be situated would be hugely appreciated.

Regards,

James

Why not ask Kenlowe they probably do a Td5 version? I've never seen one fitted in anything, though I always thought they were a good idea. My vehicle now is parked about 100 yards from the house so I would need a good extension lead :)

I have fitted one of these to a TD5 and got it wrong first time ,burning out the Kenlowe unit.

DO NOT just fit it as in the tdi as you will have problems with the water flow.

Kenlowe do an intruction sheet for the TD5 I have one but dont know how to get it to you.

Kenlowe I am sure would send you one if you ring them,preheater works well in td5 if fitted properly.This is the diagram if you can read it.

post-6461-1228258072_thumb.jpg

I have fitted one of these to a TD5 and got it wrong first time ,burning out the Kenlowe unit.

DO NOT just fit it as in the tdi as you will have problems with the water flow.

Kenlowe do an intruction sheet for the TD5 I have one but dont know how to get it to you.

Kenlowe I am sure would send you one if you ring them,preheater works well in td5 if fitted properly.This is the diagram if you can read it.

post-6461-1228258072_thumb.jpg

Excellent, huge thanks to you. I shall go straight outside and fit it now. Again, thank you.