vehicle excise duty

rocky

Hi, sorry to bring this up in this forum, but I hav ebeen looking at the dvla site and it seems that Alister Darling has had a rethink on gas guzzlers, and instead of ripping us off from 2001 it's now 2006-- or am I reading it all wrong? Regards, rocky

Hi, sorry to bring this up in this forum, but I hav ebeen looking at the dvla site and it seems that Alister Darling has had a rethink on gas guzzlers, and instead of ripping us off from 2001 it's now 2006-- or am I reading it all wrong? Regards, rocky

2001 or 2006,

this toe rag has been ripping us off since before 1960 with the rates of road tax.

Any one noticed that oil per barrel is as cheap as it was 10 years ago.

Done a quick calculation, allowing for tax increases, diesel should really be 60p or less per litre right now at the pump.

Why is it still hiked up.

Guess the middle men are making a killing.

2001 or 2006,

this toe rag has been ripping us off since before 1960 with the rates of road tax.

Any one noticed that oil per barrel is as cheap as it was 10 years ago.

Done a quick calculation, allowing for tax increases, diesel should really be 60p or less per litre right now at the pump.

Why is it still hiked up.

Guess the middle men are making a killing.

i'm with you there, i think they're taking the pee pee out of us road user's but it's one big cartel if you ask me