TD5 DISCOVERY

pux

I love mine, but I do wish it was a little lighter on fuel. It's a billy basic model with climate control and a 6 CD changer. That's it... Nothing else to go wrong. There are a few others that have been experiencing problems with ACE etc, but I chose the bottom spec one for that reason.

In standard form, expect about 28mpg on a good run. I average 25 with a lot of local driving and a ruddy great set of ATs. It can get as high as 30 on a really long run at 60, but that doesn't happen often!

I love mine, but I do wish it was a little lighter on fuel. It's a billy basic model with climate control and a 6 CD changer. That's it... Nothing else to go wrong. There are a few others that have been experiencing problems with ACE etc, but I chose the bottom spec one for that reason.

In standard form, expect about 28mpg on a good run. I average 25 with a lot of local driving and a ruddy great set of ATs. It can get as high as 30 on a really long run at 60, but that doesn't happen often!

Ah cheers Orange i have been looking at the GS spec and converting it to Coils but the same spec as yours are so cheap to buy :blink: it would be used as a daily runner to work and back so the MPG might be a worse than i thought.