project car

lawrence

Hi

Does any one know where i can buy a non running landreover from as I want to have the joy of getting the car road worthy all by myself and the wife says that thus is the only way she will let me have one.

The basic car would have to be very cheap as I can guess that it will cost a small fortune in the end to rebuild the car.

Any ideas?

neil

i've looked there but the cheapest is still £300 - 400 for a non runner surly I should be able to pay a little less for something that does not even run properly.

You run up against the fact that Landy spares are saleable and people will break a car down for the spares and put those on ebay themselves. This means there is a minimum value on the likes of ebay, etc.

Have you tried a local scrapper?

Hope that helps.

You run up against the fact that Landy spares are saleable and people will break a car down for the spares and put those on ebay themselves. This means there is a minimum value on the likes of ebay, etc.

Have you tried a local scrapper?

Hope that helps.

Thank for the reply

No i have not tried my scrappy as i know that he cuts a lot of cars up and ships a lot abroad. and was not that helpful last time i was there.