disco 1 rear seat belts?

CURLY

bit of a weird one..

I have a disco 1 obviously, and we put the baby's carry cot in the back seat and use the rear seat belts to strap it in,

but, the floor mounted part of the belt with the push to release bit on it can slide across between the base and the rear part of the seat where it folds down. so when i strap the carry cot in and pull it tight, the belt slides along the seat join until the belt hits the bobble and it cant go any further, and it becomes slack.

i was just wondering if there was a particular way to put the seat belt clip through the seat base to stop it doing that??

told you it was a weird one!!

P.S how do i disable the passenger airbag too?

regards,

CURLY

there are little slot/holes in the seat.. you can see them quite clearly when the seat is in the folded down position...

think they are still quite loose when they are put through properly though.. (it is a landrover after all.. things fit where they touch mostly)!

as for the airbag??? you must have a 300 shape.. the first with an airbag.. they were not technologically advanced enough to put a switch on it!!