2.5 NA Air Con pump mounting

Looking to mount a Sanden air con pump-which I already have from a V8 disco which uses the v belt for use as an onboard air setup.

I've searched through the PDF 110 parts manual and found the mounting brackets- BUT where does the pump fit on a 2.5NA ?

According to the pics in the parts ID it dosnt look like it fits on the upper side of the timing case towards the fuel injection pump but I could be wrong.

Has anyone got a pic of a 2.5NA or equiv with factory fitted aircon or know how it fits?

Also has anyone got a 2.5NA Air Con/PAS triple crankshaft pulley for sale?

There are four locations for bolts on the timing case, which may or may not be drilled out.

I don't have a clean picture, but under this plate. The four bolts holding the plate are them. They are pretty obvious. IIRC, they are M8 tapped directly into the case. Two are on the timing cover and two on the timing case over the timing belt.

Lower_bracket.jpg

There are four locations for bolts on the timing case, which may or may not be drilled out.

I don't have a clean picture, but under this plate. The four bolts holding the plate are them. They are pretty obvious. IIRC, they are M8 tapped directly into the case. Two are on the timing cover and two on the timing case over the timing belt.

Lower_bracket.jpg

Thanks for the pic-it looks nothing like the drawing in the parts PDF !!! how do you run the compressor-have you got the triple pulley with air-con/PAS?

The bracket is a custom made one (I made it one day) for a York compressor. Yes, the 3 groove pulley to run it (ERR3093). Same pulley, all engines. Groove closest to engine is the water pump and alternator, middle is compressor and front is PS. http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=9759

Here it is on the 2.5NA. Currently it is on a 200TDI. The mounting is exactly the same.

York.JPG