list off bits needed...300tdi into 2.25 petrol 109

Stroppy Cow

Hi peeps...........in the very near future am going to be fitting a 300tdi engine into a series 109 2.25 petrol ex mili...........

im aware that the box isnt up to it etc etc... but driven carefully they can last for years as someone i know has demonstrated with theirs,,,,

Really need to start getting the bits ill need together...i.e the right bellhousing etc and engine mounts and the likes....any help in A B C For me would be greatfully received as it,ll be a first for me on my own doing something like this....cheers :D

The 300tdi bellhousing can be modified to fit a series transmission.

Engine mounts will need to be custom made, I'd suggest 5mm plate so that the mounts can take the vibrations.

Search in the series board for my thread on the 300Di conversion that I've done.

Todd.

The 300tdi bellhousing can be modified to fit a series transmission.

Engine mounts will need to be custom made, I'd suggest 5mm plate so that the mounts can take the vibrations.

Search in the series board for my thread on the 300Di conversion that I've done.

Todd.

how is it modified to fit?????just sorted an engine......you

say engine mounts need to be custom made...by that you mean the ones on the chassis?????and reuse the ones on the block????

cheers stu....