Milford Cargo Barrier

Hello all,

As the title says has anyone any info or better still pictures of how they installed thier cargo barrier it would be apprieciated, I bought it on ebay and I think the seller has not sent all the fitting, as the brackets at the top seem to be missing!!

cheers for any help .

ted

May have one at home somewhere as I had a Milford Cargo Barrier in my Disco. I'll take alook and see if I can find it. From memory there should be four brackets that fit to the vehicle. O)n a Disco two go behind the upper trim panel in a channel there and two fix under the floor. There should then be 8 pieces to hold the barrier in place. Two at the top, two at the bottom and four others (2 long for the upper and two short for the lower) for when the barrier is in the forward position.

HTH

Ivan

The ones that fit into the sill have 3 holes in a line. Two slightly smaller on the outsides and a larger one in the middle. What you do is drill 3 holes in the sill corresponding to the bracket. The center hole then needes enlarging so the bracket will fit through. Holding the bracket in place with a piece of wire you put screws through the sill into the outer holes. The bracket is now in place (it's the same process for the floor). You then fasten the cargo barrier to the car using the center hole. The brackets look something like this.

-----------

| o O o |

-----------

There should be four of them, two for the floor fittings and two for the side fittings.

HTH

Ivan