How are rear windows held in? 90 County..

I've fitted rear side windows to 90's in the past, so I'm familiar with how the older types were secured - self tappers or rivets covered with a rubber push-in strip, but I'm just fitting some 2006 panels from a breaker into my 2002 90 and I can't see what holds these windows in. It would be easier to respray the panels if they were removed, but there doesn't seem to be any obvious fittings. The inner face of the panel has wide sheets of adhesive clag around the window frame and I don't want to peel it all off if the window is somehow 'sealed in' and can't be removed. Anyone know?

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I'd reply myself in case anyone else comes acroos this post, as I've now found the answer, courtesy of a 'fitting accessories' DVD by LRO. The windows are bonded in and need serious hammer and chisel work to remove.. This is the later typre, by the way, where no rivets or screws can be seen on either side..

Are we talking the feathered variety or is this some code word for some form of deviant acts :ph34r:

Groan... It's code for small, ****ty, noisy flying insect eating birds that crapped all over my 90 for 6 weeks..